Saturday, September 29, 2007

He shouldn’t have been there.

His dark haired body
stretched out on the folding counter,
languid against the fluorescent brightness,
reflecting off the glass the sightless
night; passed closing time.

His shirt was open
waiting for the dryer to finish;
I couldn’t take my eyes off the dark stripe of curly hair
that spread from the center across his relaxed belly.
He was watching me sweep
from under the arm resting across his forehead,
while I watched him.

I’d never seen hair there,
only heard the whispered giggles
of what was found at the end.

Curiosity, wondered the feeling of it,
the timid hand’s sensitive touch,
lightly discover the curled texture
and the sudden jump of surprised abs;
but he doesn’t move, only the breath
sounds change, faster with strained
control not to gasp.

I told him a secret,
whispered it in his ear, so close to his neck,
his scent mine for a moment,
listened to his groan at the hearing;
my fantasy his now.
Lips just touch his cheek as he leaves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um...Wow.
I don't even know what to say!!! You HAVE to tell me about this one. How powerful. And totally sexy. You put one of Cassi's whole romance novels into a few words. That was pretty darn amazin'.
Little Sister

Ambition said...

So I posted a new one. Not much, just stuff I plan to gush to you about tomorrow anyway, but a post nonetheless.
lol