Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Work

OOOHHHH HOW I HATE TO LOSE!!

Knowing that about myself I'm driven. I have something of a competitive job. Today I spent most of the afternoon pulling the financing together for a client to make this deal work just to find out it may not be a done. Tonight at nine I will know if all my hard work pays off but until then I have to decide why it is that making this or any deal work is so important. My boss might say that I get to emotionally involved. I work with people - families - dreams. How can one not get 'emotionally involved'! I try to make it fun but, at least to me, it comes off manic. The 'Deal' gets me going. My creative thinking kicks in and I will do any ethical thing to make it happen. Ethics being very important to me.

I really love what I do.

No comments: